Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm not dead yet!

( ◕ ◡ ◕ )っ Yo! It's been a few months, huh? Well, there's a perfectly good excuse for my lack of uploads. No, seriously. Really. My laptop crashed a few days before my birthday and I lost everything. All my music, my pictures, videos, everything. No back up either. I now have a new, sexy laptop that's twice as powerful as the old my old one- and my god, I have been spamming MMORPGs like crazy because of it.

Back to the original topic. I'm going to start uploading music and games again soon. I also have a current line up of what I want to upload first so check it out when it's up. Ougon Musou Kyoku † CROSS will more then likely be uploaded first. (Willard H. Wright, Lambdadelta and Bernkastel patch included; PVs can be found below).





No comments:

Post a Comment